North Ainley Halliwell are pleased to advise that we are now a registered member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), which is an independent, national organisation of legal professionals who are committed to providing only the highest level of legal advice for older and vulnerable clients, their families and carers.
Members of the SFE, ourselves included, specialise in various areas of law including (but not limited to) the following:
• Estate and tax planning (both using Wills and lifetime planning)
• Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work
• Probate and the administration of estates
• Trusts administration
• Living Wills
• Preserving assets in the event of long term residential or nursing care
• Advice on financial responsibility and funding criteria for long term care
• State benefits
If you would like more information about the organisation, or would like to utilise any of our services, please contact the department secretary, Rebecca Milburn, on 0161 785 3809.